What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Friday, January 11, 2008

FINALLY!!!!!!

AT&T, you do lousy business (I've been signed up for service since OCTOBER!), but I'm willing to use your internet since it's like 3/5 the price of Comcast's...


The main point is: WE HAVE THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!

This means:
1. No more excuses as to why I'm still on "maternity leave" from writing my master's thesis
2. Brian will be home more, since he won't have to go on campus at all hours of the day and night to do the technology thing
3. I will feel like more of the AA-2nd LDS ward since they awesomely send out emails about everything
4. I'll be able to read the Relief Society lessons and blog (thank goodness for Andrea!)
5. One punctuated word: endless.com
6. wikipedia, oh how I've missed you.
7. craigslist.org, the poor college student's version of window shopping for furniture
8. Reading other people's blogs, to hear the oh-so-interesting silly details of the lives of other families.
9. And of course, sharing my own family's adventures and cute pics!


5 comments:

Dan said...

I'm excited to get the updates from your sweet family! I've missed hearing from you guys!

Laura-thanks for looking after Hyrum for the Shakespears :) You are such wonderful friends!

We miss you guys!!

Any recent pics of Felix for us?! And you and Brian too, of course ;)

Headle said...

Ooops! I came back for an update and realized I was signed in as Dan last time! :)

Hope you are all well!

Love,
Heather

hilary w said...

Hi Laura! I don't know if I've ever left a comment on your blog, but I have checked back a few times seeing no updates. So I am excited that you posted something new! It sounds like your new adventure is going well! You should check out our blog! travisandhilary.blogspot.com.

Sarah said...

Ha! My maternity leave from my dissertation lasted until Harry was practically a toddler! And yeah for internet at home. Glad to see your blog, and thanks for the nice comment.

Lisa said...

I didn't know you had a blog, otherwise I'm sure I would have been peeking in before. I love to hear stories from people's lives! Congrats on the internet btw!