What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MS in Photojournaling (with an Emphasis in Felix)

I'm considering switching my degree. Then I could do what spend a lot of time doing anyhow, and not feel so guilty about it.
Well, at any rate, here are the latest montages of Felix's life! Now that these are done, it's back to my real thesis, the one in Marriage and Family Therapy...

Fun with Felix:



Crawling, Cruising, and Walking... An Evolution in Mobility:

7 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

You got it done last night-good job! Sorry I stayed so long but I am getting excited to QUILT! Never thought I'd do it and I almost spilled the beans when I got home. I was telling Jeremy about the quilts you showed me and I was going to say and she is going to teach me how to quilt in the fall so I can make us quilts! But I don't want him to even suspect...hehehehe (ok that was a really long comment, sorry)

Brian, Laura, Felix & Ezra said...

Hopefully he won't read these comments! I'm so excited too. It's hard for me to think of life after the thesis. It's like the Emerald City at the end of a long, long yellow brick road. Someday I'll get there...
(I'm still laughing thinking about the idea of writing one page a year. Oh my goodness, I just realized that that's not much faster than the pace I've gone so far. AHHH!)
OK, enough using the comments section on my blog like personal email!

Headle said...

Laura--
I love your Felix show!! He is ADORABLE!!! You are such a darling mom! I love the pictures of you holding him while he sleeping--beautiful!!

How are you guys doing?? Are you getting close to done then? How is Brian liking his programs?

We miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

Laura, adoreable photo montages! I'm so proud of your little chef. Hooray for teaching little boys enthusiasm for cooking!

Headle said...

Laura, Brian and Felix!! We miss you guys! :)

I love seeing all those cute pictures of you guys on the Shakespeare's blog!! That's awesome that you all live so close and can get together so much!!! :D

Felix is so cute! He's getting so big!

Ben, Telia, Aeden and Eliza said...

The Hall Family is secure in the permanent echelons of awesome. While we would've loved to have had you guys come play catch and eat hamburgers, our best wishes go to you and your family while little Felix gets to feeling better.

Carolee said...

Brian left a comment on my Lagos blog about a question he had about a client in Lagos. Sorry I took a while to respond and maybe the issue is resolved. But Brian, if you still need the answer, I can try to help you. Email me at caroleew at byu dot net.