What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Friday, August 01, 2008

Do You Dream in...

Lime Green? Don't let that poker face fool ya. He loves riding around town in this thing.

Andrea, it's your lucky day! I finally was able to jump on a Phil & Ted's the minute it came up on CraigsList, and race down to the seller's apt. in lower Manhattan first thing the next morning. Since I took 26-lb Felix in a Bjorn, I was determined to buy the thing no matter what just to avoid permanent back damage from the walk home...


But the price was right, with accessories to boot, so I snatched it up!


Congrats on your new baby, Andrea. Oh, and on the little one due in Dec too. ;-P

3 comments:

Natalynn and Paul said...

NICE!! All the moms out here have these kinds of strollers and they swear by them. I am already convinced that I will need to get one when I have children. In fact I'm kinda jealous that I don't have one now. They seem to be very useful for carrying groceries, water, pool/beach stuff and church stuff.

An said...

Hello, Awesome!!! Lime green is probably the color I would have chosen if I were buying one new, so yay! Although after using it you may not want to part with it :) I haven't been checking blogs for about a month (we've been out of town), but Dan alerted me tonight to this post, and I'm glad he did. See you soon!

An said...

Thank you so much!!!!! I love lime green.