What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Belly

33 Weeks
Felix loves to interact with the baby, usually just by giving the sign for "baby"when he sees my bare belly. It's fun to see him think about baby brother more often now that I'm getting bigger!

4 comments:

ohiosupermom said...

You are beautiful! I'm so excited and eager to hold the newest Hall. Text me when you're in labor!

Ami said...

Getting "bigger"? I still can't figure out how a baby fits inside you. I was seriously that big at like 16 weeks. I am excited for you though. You'll have to fill me in on second child life because the thought still fills me with dread.

Unknown said...

1.L-o-v-e that color on you
2.Your hair looks extra fantastic. (I thought it was just supposed to get thicker, but I feel like the color is a little different or its shinier or something? Is it just the way the light is hitting it? Or maybe that I like your hair pulled to the side like that?)
3.That picture of you (+1) and Felix is unspeakably adorable. Really.

Headle said...

Laura and Brian! Its so exciting to think you only have a little over two weeks before you welcome your newest little addition!! You are both such wonderful parents...he's a lucky little boy! Good luck with everything and we'll be anxious to meet Baby Hall #2!! :)