What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Some Recent Pics












3 comments:

Headle said...

These pictures are so precious! I love the picture of Ezra sleeping on the green pillow...he is such a little angel!! We're SO happy for you guys!!! :)

Megan and Jeremy said...

So cute! Fourth picture down I think Ezra looks a lot like his Mommy. And I LOVE the one of Ezra holding Felix's finger, that's frame-able (is that a word?) And I like the second one too-I can tell it was one of those rare sunny days!

Nicole said...

You're children are absolutely beautiful. Hope you don't my me saying that about boys, they're handsome too.