What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Monday, July 20, 2009

Ezra, Darling...

I love you so, so much...

My sweet, sweet baby boy.

How we're ever going to get you through your infancy, with Felix's toddler-style lovin', is beyond me...
Eat your veggies, my dear. Grow up big and strong.


And I'll keep my back turned if you want to sneak Felix a pinch once in a while...

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Laura updated-hooray!! I love how you change the dates to back in the summertime ;-)
Your boys are as cute as ever and your anniversary date idea was awesome! Are you guys still in Ohio? Hope everything is going well!

PS Can't wait to see Ezra nice and chubby soon!

steveandjonelle said...

I love your updates. It's almost like talking to you which is something else I enjoy doing. You have the gift of making interesting conversation so it's always fun to chat with you!