What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Goodbye Baby Hair


I don't know what I was thinking.

I took a clipper to his beautiful, soft baby hair, and chopped it off.

My brother thinks I was posessed by a insatiable desire to fill the page for "first haircut" in Ezra's baby book--all of a sudden looking up from my work in shock, with scisors in one hand and a lock of hair in the other. WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!

I'm inconsolably miserable, and I'm never cutting his hair again. For at least the next month. (Cuz I guess a little-man business cut is cute too.)

No comments: