What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pit Stop

Felix, running in from playing outside with friends:
"Mommy! The poopy's trying to come out in my underwear! But I said, 'No poopy! You can't come out in my underwear!'"

A minute later, flushing the potty:
"Bye bye poopy! Thank you for not coming out in my underwear!"

Old picture... Haven't done a potty photo shoot for a while




And I swore I'd never be one of those moms who blogged about potty time...

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

I was going to say, I recognize that apartment!

ohiosupermom said...

He's past the age of letting you photograph him on the potty. When I visited last week he wanted "privacy" and the door shut!