What's this blog all about? Felix! And...

Anniversary (2) Asthma (3) Autumn (9) Baby (4) Birth (9) Boyz (3) Car (5) Christmas (2) Dexter (2) Ezra (7) Family (29) Family Pic (13) Felix (6) Friends (1) Funny (1) General Mills (3) Grandma Beverly (14) Grandma Hall (9) Grandpa Arnold (2) Grandpa Hall (5) Helping (1) Home Birth (2) Homemaking (1) Internet (2) Jennie (1) LA (1) LDS (1) Learning (1) Life Decisions (2) Love (4) MBA (13) MFT (6) Michigan (18) Minnesota (17) Mischief (5) Moving (11) Musings (13) Nauvoo (1) Newborn (8) NYC (7) Ohio (19) Pregnancy (12) Random (3) Shakespears (4) Smiling (3) Spring (3) Steinway (4) Summer (15) Talking (1) Tender Mercy (4) Toys (3) Utah (10) Vacation (16) Vanessa (1) Video (6) Winter (2) Yoga (1)

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Coolest Nerd Dream Ever

Last night I dreamt that I was Abigail Adams's friend and we were accompanying some of the Founding Fathers to England to petition the King and parliament to redress their cruelty toward America. I was sitting next to Ben Franklin, and I was wearing a sweet dress, kind of like this one:
The King didn't listen, but some people in parliament were sympathetic, and did our Boston Tea Party cheer with us. I remember feeling kind of scared that they were going to punish us for speaking up.

Then we went east instead of west to go home, and stopped in Thailand to tour some temples and grab some street food.

Pretty much the greatest dream ever.

Any other rockin dreams out there??

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Nice dream! Have you been studying up on the American Revolution or something ;) I had dream one time (I'll spare you all the details) that I was this chosen one born to free this people of the dread & curse of their enemies, some other kind of alien race & we had to fight underwater. It was cool.

Hooray for blogging again! I love it when you blog! Congrats on graduating Laura, that is such a HUGE, double HUGE accomplishment. And I would get a membership to Costco -although I do not shop around or compare prices like you do but I probably should-but I feel like for the diapers/wipes/TP/ shampoo/toothpaste/detergent etc. etc. it's worth it!

Marcee said...

That dream totally made my day! You're awesome!